Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wait, wait, wait, wait!

Hey everyone!

Be Patience!  Was not one of my favorite things to do. I want it and I want it now used to be my motto.
But now I have learned that patience is really a virtue.  Having patience gives you time to work things out, see things in a different light.  Not rushing means that you don't overlook small but equally important things.

On this journey God has me traveling, I am learning to wait on the Lord.  Wait for His direction.  To lay aside my bright ideas and let Him be my guide.  I am in a waiting mode now and I am praying to God that I do not faint.  Praying that He tighten His grip on me because leaving me on my own, I can do damage.  Teach me Lord to wait!!!


My grandson and I stayed at home all day eating and watching movies.  It is so funny because I have two TVs in my room.  The TV on my night stand is his and mine is at the foot of my bed.  Friends are amazed that he and I watches our TVs at the same time.  Its called concentration. 

We ate raisins bran muffins, black seedless grapes, chicken fries and later fish soup.  Oh yeah, I made the soup.  Ground veggies and snappers.  This is the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment