Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Service!

Hey everyone!

God gave us different gifts, have us on different levels.  God is working everything out for our good.  We need to let God work.  Trying to force someone to be in a ministry because you enjoy it is not right.  Your calling may not my calling.  Let me seek God's advice.  Let me let God lead me.  I am not less faithful than you because I am not doing what you are doing. There are so many different ways to advance God's Kingdom.  Lets do everything in Love.  Don't judge me!

Everything will run so smoothly if we will stop trying to do God's work!!  Lets do the work He called us to do.  Do our part!!!

After visiting one of our sisters, our group stopped at Popeye's on state road 441.  Of course I had to have some Popeye's chicken.  Dinner was a chicken sandwich on Nature's Own 100% whole wheat bread.
I am going to have a salad on Thursday.  Do anyone knows where the best salad is?  Ale house? TGIF?....
Please let me know before dinner time on Thursday, ok?


No comments:

Post a Comment