Monday, October 10, 2011

House in Order!

Hey everyone!

It is plain and clear as the nose on my face(old saying) that I am doing what God called me to do.  I am where He wants me.  Doing His will. Everything is falling in place.  Why?  Because I obeyed Him and waited patiently on Him.  I never tried to exalt myself.  I let him do all the exalting.  After all, He can do it better than I can.
I have no worries, no doubts!! NO FEAR!!  I spent the day paying bills, grocery shopping and taking care of all unfinished business.  During my time waiting for God's answer, I put some stuff aside.  Those are all taken care of.  Forward march!

For breakfast and lunch I had grapes and pineapple spears.  So for dinner I treated myself. I fried a chicken breast in extra virgin olive oil.  Two slices  0f 12- grain bread , mustard and a cup of green tea.






No comments:

Post a Comment