Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Progress!

Hey everyone!

I was looking for blogs to follow.  Not only making my blog more friendly but wanting to see what is going on in blog world. I find that there are many blogs that started with a bang and died.  I pray that every day I will have something to say that is uplifting, encouraging and positive.  I pray that followers will be waiting anxiously to see what is written on Smoothies For The Soul.  I pray that this blog will show that being a Christian is being a person of compassion, a person who cares about others.  Not someone who will beat you over the head with the Bible.  Jesus was all about Love.  Without Love you are nothing.

Too late to eat anything.  I am drinking water.  Oh, I forgot to tell you. Yesterday I went to Two Bills Fish Market off Griffins Road and brought four snappers.  I seasoned them and put them in freezer bags.  Iwill be making my fish soup this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment