Thursday, October 6, 2011

Grace!

Hey everyone,

I was told that I needed to complete the layout of my blog before launching it.  I understand what that special one was telling me but for 2 years now I was interested in writing a blog.  For some unexplained reason, I never was able to.  Then a few nights ago, I was playing around on my ipad and Google blog came up.  My spirit said, "do it."  Lo and behold I set one up.  I was so excited.  Screaming (yes, when something awesome happens for me I scream, I mean scream. I am sure my neighbors think I am a nut. Oh well) and running through the house.  My daughter put the covers over her head.  She is used to me by now.  My grandson thankfully was asleep.  If he was awake, he will say "grandma (or mommy) everyday you scream. 

I had a name ready and I knew what I will be writing about.  So I got comfortable on my bed and started writing. I guess I will create my layout as I create. Got that?
Writing is my passion.  I must write. I write whenever and wherever I can. 
I always pray before I write anything and its flows.  What are you passionate about?  What floats your boat?

No salad tonight.  I went to Publix and brought a lemon pepper rotisserie chicken, a loaf of 12 grain bread, green tea and brown sugar. Add some mustard and enjoyed myself. I will jog it off in the morning.  Wait a minute.  I didn't eat everything. I just made a sandwich and a cup of tea. Gotcha!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment