Friday, October 28, 2011

Trust...beyond our understanding!


Hey everyone,
You are looking at the cover of my soon to be released book of spiritual poetry.  You might say, "wait a minute, its the same name as her blog" and I will say, yes it is.  I was fighting over this but the more I wrestled with the title, the more God is saying it is the title to use.  As a matter of fact, I started the book months before I started this blog.  I wondered  why they should have the same title. Thinking that it would not work.  Even a dumb thing to do. Then the scriptures in Proverbs 3:5 and 6 came to mind: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct thy paths.  So I am trusting God as I always do.  He is saying do it so I am doing it. He has this amazing way of showing up and showing out.  He is in control.  He is driving.  I am only a passenger.  He is the Potter, I am the clay.

  More to come about the release date and the book signing dates and locations.

 I had a bowl of Lucky Charms cereal with Smart Balance fat free milk for breakfast and a McDonalds chicken club sandwich with a medium coke (probably a million calories) for dinner.  Am I writing about my intake to stay interested?  I guess so.

And what happen to my salads?

No comments:

Post a Comment