Friday, October 7, 2011

Connection!

Hey everyone!

Have you ever notice as you grow in your relationship with God, you can pray for something and you get it? Your words become powerful?  I pray and God answers.  This happens more times than not. I hope I am explaining this correctly.  Anything concerning God, I want to get right.

This morning when I opened my door to go for a jog, it was raining.  (I never hear the rain when I am inside the house. Is that good insulation?) I prayed " Lord, please I want to go for a jog.  Please hold the rain."  In less than a minutue it stopped.  I said "Thank You Lord."  As I was jogging a guy said you will get wet (dark clouds). I said I won't and I didn't.  I was able to run 4 miles.  The minute I got home, the sky opened up.  We serve an awesome God!

I am still eating the lemon pepper chicken. Leaving some for tomorrow.  I think I am going to have some Kellogg's low fat Granola with raisins and fat free milk for dinner.  Don't knock until you try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment