Sunday, October 16, 2011

Full Day!

Hey everyone!

I just got back from the celebration for the candidates that went on the spiritual retreat I talked about on Thursday.  It was awesome to see the candidates stand up and say what the week-end meant to them.  Some cried.  Some got so excited they couldn't find the words to express their feelings.  I pray that they will take what they have learned and implicate it into their lives. I sponsored someone and pray that I will be available for her and make it a point to be real with her.  Serving God is serious business!

Church this morning was soul searching.  The sermon was, "What are you going to do with the talent that God gave you?" (paraphrasing) Are you going to take it and use it for His Kingdom or just buried it into the ground?  God wants us to be productive, fruitful.  Couch potatoes are a disappointment to him.  Serve!

After church, my cousin, her niece and I went to Subway for dinner.  I had the tuna salad.
I asked for three scoops of tuna instead of the allowed two.  Since I don't eat salad dressing, I am safe.  If not, oh well.  I ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment