Wednesday, October 12, 2011

No worries!

Hey everyone! Even when you know that you are doing what God called you to do, There are times when someone will say something or something will happen that can make you doubtful. But if you know what you know. In your quiet time with God, you know what is drop in your spirit. You know what you believe, you know what His Word says. So take all that knowledge and stand. Block out all the stuff, noise that is around And stand. Don't look at the circumstance, the situation. Seek God! I had a Subway tuna salad for dinner. Either I was very hungry or they are now making them smaller. I am not jogging in the morning. My left side is hurting. Maybe I pushed myself a little to hard this morning. Hopefully a day from jogging will ease the pain. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment