Monday, October 17, 2011

Keep at it!

Hey everyone,

Sometimes when you are doing something and the results are slow, you can get discouraged.  I am here to tell you that if what you are doing is pleasing to God, don't stop. Keep at it.  Our time is not God's time.  A thousand years is a day to Him.  I am not cheering you up?  Don't worry, God will come through for you.  Hang in there.  Do you want microwave blessings or blessings that will stand the test of time?  When God shows up, trust me, you will scream.  With joy!

What did I eat today?  I was picking at stuff all day.  I am so glad that I take vitamins (Geritol complete - one a day) and jog or else I will be a mess.  Ok, what did I eat?  Had a raisin bran muffin and cup of green tea for breakfast, during the day I had some unsalted mixed nuts, a banana, a peach, and a egg sandwich with pepper jack cheese.  I think I need someone to cook for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment