Thursday, November 3, 2011

Level!

Hey everyone,

I was having a conversation yesterday with someone about people making excuses for their actions.
I agreed with her to a certain point, she did not agreed with me at all. I understood what she was saying but she refused to to see my point.  Also she was talking very loudly so I ended the conversation.

I said that God sometimes allow things to happen to us to test us, to teach us, and/or to take us where we need to go to get where He wants us to be.  She said that she hates when people use God as an excuse. 

Sometimes we deliberately do things and then cry out to God to get us out of it.  I have done it and I am sure you have too.
  But we have to understand that God does allow things to happen.  Think about Mary, going around pregnant, saying she is a virgin, people talking about her, calling her names.  Joseph's friends laughing at him.  I am sure that was not easy for them but God had a purpose, a plan.  Look at Job, so faithful and so rich.  Hell broke loose in his life.  People asking where is his God now, even his wife losing the faith, (did she have faith or was it just Job?) and there are many examples in the Bible. 

We have to get to that level where we see a reason for, and not to point fingers.  If we are fighting with what is going on, pray about it.  Ask God to let us show compassion to others regardless of their situations.

Remember God has a purpose, a plan.

I had a Mcdonald's Bacon and crisp salad for dinner.  Too much bacon.




No comments:

Post a Comment