Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A desire of my heart!

Hey eveyone,

Praising God, Full!

A friend of my sent me an e-mail and said that finally I gave birth to my baby.  I wrote her back saying that I am pregnant now and will give birth to another soon.  I will have many babies.  After all they are blessings from God.  Of course she is talking about my book.  A dream, a want ,a desire, a yearning!

God has been so good to me.  I have so much gratitude.  I am screaming, I am shouting, I am running through my house. 

God will do everything He say He will do.  Trust Him, Obey Him.  If He say do it, do it.
He will be with you every step of the way. 

My God!  I honor You, I praise You.  I am nothing without You!!!!!!

I am going to Palm Bay for Thankgiving!  My college divas will be meeting me there.
My working divas will arrive Wednesday.

Smiling!
Joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment