Saturday, November 12, 2011

Do not compromise!

Hey everyone,
Since introducing my book to the world, I have been tested and tempted. Things that I have not thought about for a long time, are started to surface.  A little at a time.  But the moment that I set up a day for the book release, all hell broke loose.  My mind, thoughts, folks playing games. The devil is busy.  He is trying to stop me.  Trying to put road blocks in my way, ditches for me to fall in.  He will use anyone.

I am going to be bold, strong, keeping my mouth shut.  Watching, eyes wide open.

PRAYING!!!!

I will not compromise.  Nothing looks better to me than God's promises to me. 


I ate bananas and grapes all day yesterday. 
I took a 4-day break from jogging. I am missing it. Spending time with my grandson.   A constant "grandma"
I love him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment