Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Saying NO!

Hey everyone,

I have been asked to help with this  and to help with that.  I used to say "yes" all the time.  Juggling my time.  Multi-tasking.  Being exhausted. Was I trying to please everyone? That's impossible.  Was I trying to get brownie points?  I find that I was fighting for the time to do what God called me to do.  So I stopped.

I started saying NO!

This is for those who have this problem.  The "Yes" problem. Stop!  Give your Calling priority.  Everything else will fall in place. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God.......  You might say I don't have time to do what God is calling me to do because I have all this stuff needing my attendance.  Give God time and He will take care of the rest.
If you are exhausted as I was, won't it be great to have someone to help you?  God will. 

I am so excited!  This year I am going to travel!  I love traveling.  I am going to Palm Bay for Thanksgiving and Texas for Christmas!  God got awesome plans for me next year.

Haven't started  the 5-mile jog yet.  Push Paula Push!!!!

I made a delicious chicken soup.  My grandson and I were shaking our legs and humming as we consumed it.





No comments:

Post a Comment