Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SET APART!!!

Hey everyone,
Happy New Year 2013!!
Happy 52yrs birthday to me!!!  I thank God for considering me important enough to keep me here!  He has a purpose for my life and I know I am set apart!  Why?  Because of God's plan for my life and me embracing the path God set out for me!

When you are set apart you must not conform to this world but you must be transform by the renewing of your mind. You are chosen by God for special service.  Jesus called you out of darkness into His marvelous light because He not only has work for you to do but that He loves you and seek a relationship with you. You must stand out and accept the fact that you are set apart. 

Once you realize that God has called you unto Himself, study His Word so that you can show yourself approved or knowledgeable, that you will hide His word in your heart that you might not sin against Him, and that you will be prepared to teach by being a living example of God's plan.  We are called to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Just like Jeremiah,He set us apart before we were formed in the womb.  Sometimes we take the long road but God patiently waits for us because He knows the plans He has for us.


like this pineapple, don't be afraid to stand tall.  God called you to stand out

like this apple you might be the same size but you must shine brighter

like this umbrella, don't just open yourself up, burst on the scene like no other 

Allow God to use you! 
Matthew 5:16 -  "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."

God show Your awesomeness through me!



No comments:

Post a Comment