Friday, January 4, 2013

God's Favor!!!!

Hey everyone,

I launched my website, www.joggingpoet.weebly.com last night and  I am so excited about it.
It is another tool that I can use to reach out.  Another tool to encourage others and help advance God's Kingdom.  It will also make it easier to purchase my books, Smoothies For The Soul and Honey Flowers.  These two books are also tools that will bless those who will allow themselves to receive.

I want to speak about about God's Favor!  How God will bless us, how He will put us in that place where we not only say that He is in control and is able but where we KNOW that He is because we have experienced His power.

Trusting Him and believing His every Word will shower His favor on us.  
Romans 8:28 says, And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose.

Because I have allow God to be first in my life, He has given me a life that I would never have dreamt about.  He have given me that abundant life that Jesus spoke about.  Job 10:12 says, Tho hast granted me life and favor, and Thy visitation hast preserve my spirit.

So now that I have relinquish my everything to God, He is smiling on me and my house with His awesome favor so I am now:
Calmness, knowing that God got me!!

Peace in midst of; calm waters among the rocks and overcast branches. 

  Psalm 5;12 says For surely, O Lord, You bless the righteous; You surround them with Your favor as with a shield.


Resting because I know that God knows what He is doing!!    




No comments:

Post a Comment