Saturday, August 25, 2012

No turning back!!

Hey everyone!

Now that my books "Smoothies For The Soul" and "Honey Flowers" are in publication, I am asking God, "What's next?"  "Where do You want me to go next?'  "What doors are You getting ready to open?"

It is so important to let God exalt you.  He can do it so much better than we can.

No more looking back!  No turning back!  Forward! Up!

God said "Be anxious for nothing my child, I got you!"

"For I know the plans I have have for you," declares the  Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 NIV




 I see myself soaring like a eagle, free to enjoy God's vast creation! 





 I see myself embracing technology because it is part of our future!



I see myself taking the staircase up step by step!  Trusting that God is ahead of me leading the way!




The world is my oyster!





No comments:

Post a Comment