Friday, January 13, 2012

My Birthday! My Worship! My Celebration!


Hey everyone,
 To bring in my Birthday yesterday, I asked my facebook friends to send me Gospel music  so I can be in motion, praising God in song and dance when I turned 51. I started worshiping and praising God at 11pm until 1am.  I pray that it was very pleasing to God.  All the Glory belongs to Him!
I want to thank all those who send in music.  I appreciate it so much!!
These songs Blessed me:

"Well Done" by Deitrick Haddon!!! When I stand before God I want to hear "Well Done!"


"It all belongs to You" by Damita Haddon!!!! Lord, I belong to You!


"I Smile" by Kirk Franklin!!!  No matter what, I am smiling!


"Give myself away" and "Here I am to worship" by William McDowell!!!!  My walk!
"Dear God" by Smokie Norful!!!  I thank You Lord for my life!

And here is the Birthday Girl!!!!  Embracing 51...Hitting the ground jogging!













No comments:

Post a Comment